Performance Based Chiropractic.
We are here to help guide you through pain and restore you to your optimal self.
Whether it’s an injury, or old nagging soreness, our team will utilize their vast experiences and cutting-edge technology to build a program that is specifically designed for you!
We first utilize specific movement screens to see how your specific movement patterns could be leading to your dysfunction/pain. Then we develop a custom plan that utilizes a hands-on approach of manipulation, manual therapy, strength training and education to empower you to avoid injury in the future.
Our approach combines chiropractic care with the best soft tissue techniques and excellent rehab skills. We are trained in the many of the latest assessment and treatment modalites including:
- Joint mobilization and spinal manipulation
- Blood Flow Restriction Training (BFR)
- Graston Technique (IASTM)
- Active Release Technique (ART)
- Trigger point release and neuromuscular techniques
- Dry needling
- Soft tissue massage and fascial release
- Active isolated stretching
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA) and Functional Movement Screen (FMS)
- On Base U certification